Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 12 oz water
- 2 bags of black tea or 2 tsp loose black tea
- ½ tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala (either variety) or ½ tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala (Turmeric & Saffron) and ½ inch piece of fresh ginger, grated or chopped
- ~2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 4 oz milk or 4-6 oz vegan alternative
- Add water, milk, chai masala and optional sugar/ginger to a small pot on the stove.
- Bring to a boil and add tea bags
- Simmer or bring back to a boil 1-2 more times until desired color/strength is achieved.
- Serve and enjoy!
Hot Tip - Make 2 cups even if you're making it for yourself...keep the extra cup in the fridge and reheat or drink chilled over the next day or 2!