GET TO KNOW TURMERIC
TURMERIC is a flowering plant with an edible rhizome that contains curcumin among other medicinal components. Whole turmeric, full of antioxidants, has been rigorously studied for its antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Native to India, it is deeply revered and widely used ceremonially, medicinally, as a spice for food and drink, in beauty regimes, and as a coloring agent.
THE GIFT OF GOOD ROOTS
Why our hearts beat hard for turmeric
Studies have found this powerful anti-inflammatory is extremely safe for most people and has 600+ potential short-term and cumulative physiological benefits. Here are a few:
- Aids cellular health and repair
- Helps remove plaque in the body including in arteries
- Eases joint and muscle pain and improves flexibility
- Aids healthy digestion
- Supports brain health and memory
- Strengthens the immune system
- Can help reduce cramps and symptoms of PMS
- Eases hangovers and other overindulgences
- Improves skin and organ health
- Natural blood thinner
WHAT MAKES OUR TURMERIC THE BEST
- Sustainably sourced, certified organic and grown in nutrient dense volcanic soil on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- 3 varieties of turmeric ensure a smooth taste and broad spectrum of benefits.
- Our turmeric blend has over double the standard curcumin (~6%)
- Minimally Processed: Our turmeric and ginger are never boiled. They are thinly sliced and flash-dried at the farm shortly after harvest to lock in freshness.
- Under Anjali’s supervision, each batch is finely ground at low temperatures so we can promise it is filler and additive free.
- We grind, sift, then regrind multiple times for a grit-free powder that is smooth on the palate with maximum surface area for absorption.
- Our blends are ayurvedically balanced to maximize health benefits, bioavailability and absorption.
- Every ingredient, including maple, adds to function as well as flavor.
DID YOU KNOW...
It’s industry standard to boil turmeric after harvest to speed up processing. After only 15 minutes of boiling 85% of the healing benefits are destroyed, as is the beautiful true flavor. Our turmeric is never boiled! That means you get maximum potency and superior taste.
It’s virtually as fresh as the day it was harvested.
ADD TURMERIC TO EVERYTHING
Our blends make for an easy, fun and satisfying way to incorporate turmeric in your daily routine. Resilience Turmeric Elixir and both of Anjali’s Chai Masalas are fast to prepare, delicious hot or cold, and both have ayurvedically harmonized ingredients.
Besides turning them into our favorite drinks, we love to add these magical powders to smoothies, breakfast foods, baked goods, savory dishes, dressings, sauces, rice dishes, spritzers, cocktails, lemonade and so much more.
*Whole turmeric in modest but effective doses as used in our products is safe for daily consumption and supports overall wellness. If you are using a curcumin extract in pill or liquid form it is recommended to limit your intake to short periods of time so as not to overburden your liver.