Baked oatmeal is so quick and simple and makes a delicious cake for breakfast that’s just as healthy as oatmeal. The turmeric, lemon, and ginger taste so good in it.
- In a blender, add:
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- ½ a banana
- 1 heaping teaspoon Resilience Turmeric Elixir or the contents of 1 single serve sachet
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or agave nectar
- ½ a teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of seasalt
- Pour into an oven-safe bowl or ramekin
- Bake for 23-25 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit, or until it’s golden brown on top
- Let it cool and enjoy!
Back to RECIPES