These muffins are seriously delicious and moist! This recipe is an adaptation of lovelylittlekitchen.com’s Pumpkin Muffin recipe. We’ve replaced the different spices with Anjali’s Chai Masala Extra Ginger to simplify it, and add the delicious chai flavors we love.
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ - 3 tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala Extra Ginger
- 2 eggs
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease or line your muffin tin.
- In one bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and in a different bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine, without overmixing.
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to fill the muffin tin with batter, almost to the top of each well. Optional: put a walnut or pecan on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, let cool, and enjoy!