- 24 oz cranberries
- 1 cup water
- The zest and juice of half a large navel orange
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ inch fresh ginger grated
- A cinnamon stick
- A pinch of cayenne
- 1 tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala Extra Ginger or garam masala
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp Resilience Turmeric Elixir
- Optional for a thicker sauce: 1-2 tbsp chai seeds
Add all the ingredients except the Resilience Turmeric Elixir to a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Then leave it on medium low heat and stir it occasionally. Once the cranberries are plump, you can mash them a bit. Add the Resilience Turmeric Elixir and keep cooking until most of the cranberries have burst and the sauce is thick. Let the sauce cool in a heat safe dish.
This delicious cranberry sauce is of course perfect on your Thanksgiving table, but can also be fantastic on a cheese plate, toast, oatmeal, and much more!
Jane Grenier on Jun 03, 2022
Thank you 🙏🏼 I was looking for a twist for this year’s sauce! 💛💛💛