Both versions of Anjali’s Chai Masala are a delicious replacement for pumpkin pie spice in any pumpkin dessert. This is a simple 5-ingredient pumpkin pie recipe we used, based off one on allrecipes.com.
- 16 oz pumpkin puree
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1.5-2 tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala
- An unbaked pie crust
- Combine all ingredients except pie crust.
- Fit the pie crust to a 9-inch pie dish and pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust.
- Bake the pie at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350°F (175°C) and bake for another 35 - 40 minutes or until the filling has set.
- Let cool and enjoy!