- 4-6 apples
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1.5 tsp Anjali’s Chai Masala with Extra Ginger
- A pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp of any sweetener
- 2-3 tbsp butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil
- In a bowl combine the rolled oats, chopped pecans or walnuts, cinnamon, Anjali’s Chai Masala with Extra Ginger, salt, and sweetener. Mix well.
- Add the butter/vegan butter/coconut oil to this mixture. Combine well so the butter is evenly mixed throughout and binds the dry ingredients together.
- Cut the tops off your apples and use a spoon or melon-baller to carve out the core, so you have some apple bowls. The number of apples you have stuffing for will depend on the size of the apple and how much you carve out.
- Put the apples into an oven-safe dish and fill them with the stuffing.
- Cook (uncovered) at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Back to RECIPES